Communications Skills: Connecting Personally
Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, April 27, 2005
Images created by Gilberto Prioste
Professional Photography and Design
29 Denison Ave. Toronto ON M5T 2M6
Communications skills development in secondary school and colleges: apples and apples, or apples and oranges?
- Communication Skills Development in Secondary Schools and Colleges - Viewing Tips for IE Users: Some slides include 'Comments'. After the presentation file loads, expand your browser window to its full size (F11). Then, for a better view of the comments, increase the size of the lower frame by clicking its horizontal bar and dragging the bar upwards.
Literacy Learning: A Search for Coherence
Writing in high school and college
- Writing Expectations -
- The Achievement Chart for English -
- Assessment & Evaluation of Writing in High School -
- Ontario College Writing Exemplars -
Academic support for both identified-exceptional and under-prepared students at the secondary and post-secondary level
- Supporting Language Under-prepared Students at College -
- Secondary School Academic Resource Programs and Services -
ESL (English as a Second Language) / ELD (English Language Development): High school and college perspectives
Literacy in high schools: what do colleges need to know?
Access programs in colleges
Meeting the challenge: A guide to essential skills and TOWES (Test of Workplace Essential Skills)
Bridging the gap: How current ministry initiatives and secondary school courses are preparing students for the literacy demands of college.
Workshop Registration Kit
- Workshop Proceedings, Rooms & Tag Colour Codes -
- Presenters' Bios -
- Hosting a Breakout Session -
- Funding Application Form -
- Contacts List -
- Workshop Subcommittee -